Sunday, June 06, 2004

Well, ok, it hasn't been all that bad leaving work. I've plunged full force into the Great Singapore Sale and retail therapy is working wonderfully. Heh.

So who went for the Singapore Idol auditions? I know of two people who did/are going to. I think they're still queuing. The queue, I'm sure, is super long! I read the reporter's first-hand account of her audition. The panel of judges sounds quite friendly?? I wonder what kind of criticisms they'll come up with. But it'll be quite unexciting if they follow Simon's style, don't you think. So unoriginal too. Oh well. I hope the show will be watchable.

Today, a Nigerian lady and her two little girls came to our church. Their hair is fascinating!!! It's really a whole different kind of...hair. Reminded me of a freshly mowed lawn. Heh! Don't know why. And their names are so cute! One's called Ti Ti and the other's called Su Su (but pronounced "Chu Chu").

Tomorrow I'll be off to Malaysia for church camp and won't be back until Friday. Hope the sale can wait for me. Haha... Take care everybody.

No comments: