Just came back from the airport! Sniff sniff.
Well, MAJOR NEWS. My boss told me that there are actually NINETY chapters in The Clinical Approach to Medicine. NINETY!!! That means I have SIXTY-NINE chapters more to go. Horrible!!! :(
And the new book? It's about zebrafish. Zebrafish Development, that's the title of the book. I still can't figure out what they are talking about even after two-and-a-half chapters!!! There's no mention of aquatic life or that kind of thing, you know... Just about genes and gastrulation (the word that appears the most often) and dunno what else. Heh. And in the first place, what is zebrafish??? Is it a kind of fish or a kind of zebra or what? AND I can't believe that people actually dedicate a WHOLE BOOK just to zebrafish development. :)
Well ok it's still morning - oh, oops, no, it's past 12 already. I was going to say that since it's still morning, I'm entitled to EAT LIKE A KING FOR BREAKFAST. Nevermind, the King can do whatever he wants. Hehehe...