Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Sigh I just long for the day again when I can sit back, relax, and watch Showbiz at home everyday...hehehe.

LOL I graduated from a ballpoint pen to an ink pen today!!! :) But I was supposed to get my first pay cheque today and I didn't. :(

There's this funny guy in my office who talks to himself at length all the time... He comes in super early in the mornings, and leaves super late. He likes to say, "I'm such a nice guy - why do you want to argue with me?", "Wah, so much work today ah..." and "I didn't eat my lunch again you know?" He's hilarious!!! Can you tell what he's trying to imply??? And I think he would love to stay overnight at the office if he could. He seems to love his job that much. But I would seriously die if I ever have to work with him. LOL. Yesterday, he was going on and on and on about some issue...and I honestly thought that he was talking to himself again. And I was thinking, wow, he has really outdone himself today man, talk so much. But LOL the thing was, he was talking to this other guy in actual fact!!! I only realised it when this poor guy came to call the editor to join in the "lively conversation". (What??) This guy is TOO nice man!!! I didn't even hear his voice one bit while that funny guy went on and on and on and on with his monologue. It's so bad that the other day when all was quiet, I was wondering what happened to him. Heehee... But essentially, I think he's a pretty ok guy. And he offered to buy breakfast tomorrow! :p No, no, of course my friend and I said no thanks. LOL.

There was this human jam at Clementi Central MRT today!!! People were hardly moving...don't know why! And the poor people who were coming up the escalator, when they reached the top, before they knew it, they just bumped into those people in front of them! Bump bump bump!

Oh yeah, I'll (hopefully) be taking Japanese in school. Haven't sent in the application yet, though. Can't find it, heh. And I'll also be continuing with my Thai... yay! :) I love learning languages soooo much!

American Idol tonight!!

No comments: