Oh, in the end, Fide didn't come. She chose Sakae Sushi over us. Told you she was pretty smart...hehehe...Saw her in church today and she told us in her little girlish voice that she went to "Sakae Sushi"...Irresistably cute!
I think I have about 2 weeks more at work. The thing is, now that the time to leave is drawing near, I can't quite bear to leave!
We think our mum can be one of the Singapore Idol judges. Other choices include Dick Lee...and, uh...
Finally put David Tao back into the car. Just didn't feel right anymore without his music when we're in the car. His music is great while...yeah...in the car! Haha...
Played the piano for Chinese Service today. Thought it was pretty disastrous. :p The notes, I mean, there are no notes. It's the number kind you know? Do-re-mi-fa-so... So beyond me. Heh.
No comments:
Post a Comment